What we demand from our Agents:
- Use common sense when making decisions and follow the rules – Character, integrity, honesty and transparency are what we are demanding every day.
- Exceed Expectations for your customer / clients and focus on their needs before thinking about your personal needs or money you can receive. Make sacrifices to ensure others happiness before your own.
- Be Proactive in your pursuit of solving problems for your customer/clients and yourself. Be independent and self-sufficient and work on situations on your own before enlisting support. Think outside the norms and constraints of what you are required to do and come up with creative solutions that benefit all involved.
- Your Word is Gold so don’t use them wantonly and always live up to what you say you are going to do.
- Quality, everything you do should be of the highest quality possible for your abilities whether it be how you interact/service your customers to how you handle inquiries.
- Dress Code, there is none. Use your best judgment and common sense as to what is appropriate.
- Democratic environment, the company is very interested in your ideas, thoughts and interests. Please share them at will. There won’t be any special bonus in terms of money but you can help shape the company and direction of the company.
- Cooperation with fellow agents is required for our success. Please be available to help others in need or who ask for help. Conversely feel free to ask anyone for help or questions. It helps us all to learn and grow more. Also the better everyone performs will impact the year-end bonus that all will receive if the company is profitable. Share what you got; knowledge, skills or information.
- Be Creative in your pursuit of business and working with customers/clients. Dare to be different, unique and true to who you are. Be flexible.
- Treat others better than you want to be treated even when the chips are down or you might lose some money on a deal that doesn’t happen. You will get further in the long run with this approach as you will always come out of every situation looking 1st class.
- Respect should be provided for yourself, fellow agents and customers/clients at all times.
- Self Manage yourself in your daily business days. You are an adult, so please act like one.
What we offer – The most complete compensation package for high character agents:
2012 – 2013 Company Offerings (subject to change at DR’s discretion)
Demsker Realty is Agent-centric:
70% Flat Split (for all deals); 75% for Vitual Agents
· 5% Referral bonus of referred agents yearly GCI (Paid at end of Year) (referred agent needs to earn Min. GCI of 100K at company for this to be distributed. Distributions happen at EOY & referred agent needs to be at company for 6 months)
· EOY bonus Plan (Based on company Net profits – 10% of Net Profit to agents) (this is based on net profit of DR at EOY, Agents will decided how it is distributed, Minimum GCI for qualification for plan 100K)(agents who leave company before EOY will not be eligible for bonus)
- NYT online Ads for Exclusives only
- Street Easy Account – Pro
- Direct Mail to building (only) for exclusives: Just Listed and Just Sold.
- Professional Photos for Exclusives (Gotham Photo or Andrew Kiracofe are our exclusive vendors; usage of another vendor is your cost)
- Professional Floor plans for Exclusives (the floor plan guy is our exclusive vendor)
- Leads from Building Pages & VOW (rotational basis based on when you join the company- IN DEVELOPMENT)
- Real Plus Database, Rental Express & Omni Feed (regular and lite versions)(Upgraded version coming soon – real plus has to deliver)
- Error and Omissions Insurance
- Office Hub 304 Park Avenue – 24Hour Access – (mailroom, receptionist, cleaning service, Dell Vostro All in One computers, Dell High Speed Printer, Scanner,T-1 line internet, USB drive)
- Association Fee – upon joining company (NYS Dept. of State)
- Google Mail, Voice, Enterprise Server, Intranet (forms, info..etc) and Calendar (no monitoring of email, Intranet will contain forms for your usage and information, email has a 25,600MB storage capacity)(can use from home, phone or anywhere)
- Monthly Statements (pertaining to profit and loss, agent performance)
- Omni Feed & List Hub for exclusives which automates listing delivery and changes to 350+ websites, including every important NYC website and more. (will show our reach is greater than other firms)
- Computers in office will provide word processing, spreadsheet, Adobe Professional software (for board package typing).
- Agents Council so all agents have a voice in the direction of the company and can contribute.
- Photocopying for Board Packages
- REBNY each Year (you must be a member as per REBNY)
- Business Cards (I currently use Premium Business cards, although you are free to choose whomever you’ like and design it how you would like. Merrill Store has a less expensive options)
- Direct Mail (optional – building farms – for non exclusives) (Merrill Store Account)
- Disassociation Fee
- Copying Fees (outside board packages)
What will never happen:
- No Desk Minimums,
- No Business Fees,
- No Desk Fees,
- No Technology Fees